Friday, April 16, 2010

SATE IKAN the foodies choice


Yummmmm….The first time I tasted it, I would say “Can I buy RM2 please”. This satay is dipped with sweet and spicy sauce.The texture is some kind of fish ball but it tastes like keropok lekor. However it is a bit chewy.












This satay ikan was hard to find in other places and I’ve never seen it in KL before, but my brother and sister said that everytime they came back home after school, they bought some and it just cost them 10 cent per piece.

This stall is in the Teluk Ketapang Beach and a lot of people always queueing for it but I think as it has been pre cooked so that what the seller will normally do is just grilling both sides of the satay for a slightly burnt effect and pour the gravy (the sauce) inside the plastic..












So normally I don’t have to wait long....If you ever visit Teluk Ketapang, make sure you didn't missed the chance to taste this wonderful delicasy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Erm..da lama x mkn satey ikan tu haziq...teringin ngt nk mkn. Mmg sdap satey ikn tu. Ak boleh beli smpi RM5 ada satu kali tu...hehe. Marvellous la..

Manager La said...

Haziq boleh tk kite nk ambil awak punya gambar sate ikan sbb kite tak ada gambar sate ikan yang lawa.boleh la...

Unknown said...

amek je